03 October 2009

No excuses, but zombies.















While catching up on work today, I also took the time to catch up on old podcasts of All Songs Considered on NPR hosted by Bob Boilen. I now hypothesize that listening to good music increases my productivity more than working from the couch while watching bad movies on TBS. Thanks, Bob.

In addition, I came across this wonderful, wonderful song- and an album that I will anticipate for the next 3 days. The song "My Body's a Zombie For You" is one of the most wonderful songs I've heard recently. Why you might ask?

Well, for one, it is a sing-a-long (I absolutely love any type of sing-a-long). Two, the band is headed up by Ryan Gosling (who I have an incredibly, inappropriate crush on...which forces me to watch the movie The Notebook every single time it comes on television.) Three, it is perfect for Halloween (which I also adore). Four, it is about zombies (which reminds me of Becky and Art).

Here is the link to the Pitchfork page about the release. You can also listen to this beautiful song here.

So, go enjoy. Trust me, you'll love it.

No comments: