14 July 2012

JTE and the Apple

Since I haven't been on the Face, I wanted to share with all of you some videos from the last couple of shows I've had the pleasure to attend in the last couple of months.

In early June, Michelle and I trekked over to the Ryman for the Justin Townes Earle show. It was fantastic. 

Michelle and I on the way downtown, with a special treat to-go.

Michelle and I at the JTE show at Ryman, June 2, 2012
And some videos for your listening/viewing pleasure...





And then, last night, Erin and I made our way down to the Ryman to see Fiona Apple. The show was tremendous and the Apple brought the house down. 

I adore this picture of Erin, caught mid-laugh.

Erin and I celebrating the Apple, among other things. 

And again, some videos for your listening/viewing pleasure...


All in all, these were both two great shows that I loved getting to share with two wonderful women. 

Next up: The Tallest Man on Earth on the 23rd. 

No comments: