21 December 2009

Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives


















While the holiday mix of this year may still be in transit to you, I've decided to go ahead and post the song listing. Hope you enjoy.

Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives
8th Annual Mix

Lonely Teardrops: Jackie Wilson
Whole Lotta’ Losin: Monsters of Folk
My Love: The Bird and the Bee
Electrocution: Bill Fox
Brave As A Noun: Andrew Jackson Jihad
Sleepyhead: Passion Pit
The World Is Alive: Ezra Furman and the Harpoons
I’ve Got Dreams to Remember: Otis Redding
Baby: Devendra Banhart
God Help the Girl: God Help the Girl
96 Tears: ? & The Mysterians
Tonight You Belong To Me: Lightspeed Champion
Fitz and Dizzyspells: Andrew Bird
Go Green: Rattail
When We Swam: Thao
Fell Down The Stairs: Tilly & The Wall
Llegar al Sol: Anti Sociales
I’m Sorry Friends: Captain Chaos
Motion Sickness: Bright Eyes
Take Me as I Am: Au Revoir Simone

No comments: